Thursday, August 25, 2011

6 Month Session With Little Trent

I spent a couple hours in the beautiful Kelso, Washington area with little Trent and his parents, Stephanie and CJ. Trent is such a happy little boy, but with such a serious side to him as well. He was so content throughout the whole photo shoot, through several different poses indoors and outside and through multiple clothing changes. I was very impressed with how well he did in front of the camera! He's got such intense and big blue eyes!

 


How can I even call it work when I get to hang out with such a cool little boy? I truely love what I do!

This photo session is the first of four that will follow little Trent through his first 15 months. I look forward to spending another couple hours with him and his family in November when he is 9 months old! I see pumpkins and hay bales in the future, and maybe even a scarecrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment