Saturday, August 13, 2011

Photographing Children

I love photographing people of all ages, but I especially enjoy working with children. They are so free and full of life, and you never really know what they'll do. As a photographer, you have to be on your toes, always watching because they will surprise you every turn. It can be a challenge, because babies don't sit still! They do what they want, regardless of the eye behind the camera. But this can also be magical, as I think sometime the best images come from those candid moments that you just can't plan for.

Some of my favorite subjects will always be my children. I have four boys, two teengagers and two little ones. The two older ones are used to their dad behind the lens, and the two little ones still think my camera is a toy. I will always enjoy photographing them and capturing images of their life as they grow. I still think its the best part of my job!


If you are looking for someone to help capture some of those special moments in your child's life, I would love to work with you. Afterall, they're not just pictures hanging on the wall. They are our life, our love, and our memories that can be cherished forever. Please feel free to call or email me any time to set up a free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment